|This article is a stub. You can help LEGO Legends of Chima Wiki by expanding it.|
The Bat Tribe is one of the Outland tribes for early 2014. They formed an alliance with the Spider Tribe and Scorpion Tribe to steal all of the Chi from Chima. Most are presumed dead after the events of episode 26. However, episode 27 and two webisodes confirmed that there are survivors. After the events of the Season Three finale, a short showed that the Bats have been integrated into Chima without issue.
- Blink (Legend of Chima Online)
- Bammo (Legend of Chima Online)
- Banter (Legend of Chima Online)
As all Bats have the natural ability to spew black smog from their wings, Scorm took advantage of this by arranging all of the Bats to fly over Chima, spewing smog that would form a massive black cloud, hiding their true identities from those below. Later, following the revelation of the Dark Tribes' existence, the Bats largely ceased using this tactic, instead flying normally now that their ruse had been discovered.
- The Bat Tribe never speaks in the show, only hissing. They are the first tribe to never have a speaking role, the second being the Ice Bear tribe.
- In some of the Concept art, the bats are shown with a more vampiric appearance, indicating that they might have originally been vampire bats before the later designs.
- In other parts of the concept arts, they are shown working with the Crocodiles, the Scorpions and the Wolves.